Re: gEDA-user: I do not understand: What is the meaning of the attribute "pinseq"

Yes, this "short manual" I do not understand.
So far as I compared some symbols the pinseq begins often to count at the bottom of the schematic-symbol and counts clockwise.

It seems to have not anything to do with the part type itself - it is possible?
Shall I begin simply at one end of the schematic-symbol and count like I think that it is good?

Manfred

Werner Hoch schrieb:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/current/attributes/node10.html

pinseq is required for slotting too.