Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprint mapping

Marvin,

I don't remember if you started the gedasymbols site (apparently you at least
have the power to make it go away).  But I think that it's a good project.

Frankly, with John Luciani hosting the symbols he's got on his site, there
really isn't much need for gedasymbols (on the footprint front, anyway) if
it's not going to offer at least what he's got to start with: organization,
clarity, and good parts!

It's an organizational problem and your site doesn't seem to have even
attempted to figure it out or provide the guidance that the geda/PCB community
obviously needs.

If you give up so easily, why would anyone rely on you for their symbols?

Karel's argument is starting to sound better and better!

Phil