Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprint mapping

Phil Taylor wrote:
Karel Kulhavy <clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suggest also "Finally, a special-purpose website has been created to
distribute gEDA symbols and footprints: http://www.gedasymbols.org/, but
it currently needs donations." to be deleted from
http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:pcb_tips

uhh, why not find out what's happening with that site ... instead of trying to
censor a wiki?

Phil

Here's the deal: No one donated any symbols or footprints and the website ended up a repository in name only.
This thread has pointed out how useless of a resource gedasymbols.org is to the community. Therefore, I'm
going to pull the plug on gedasymbols.org.

Best regards

Marvin