Re: gEDA-user: A Suggestion FOR Karel

kmk wrote:
Marvin Dickens wrote:

I don't know why you don't have one, but I think it would be a big help.
If you don't have time/serverspace/knowledge/whatever, I can help you
set one up.

IMO, This thread has become an insane waste of this list and the list archive.

Come on, give me a break!
Lucas steps up to offer his resources and actually contribute to the
project and all you say is: "This thread is an insane waste of this list."
PCB is approaching two decades in age. Do you honestly think a program that is this old and further,
is known to compile on eight (8) different operating systems attained these abilities without a bug
tracking system? Did you read the files: INSTALL, changelog, NEWS, README or README.snapshots?
Did you know that PCB is its own project and is not part of gEDA?

My heavens - I never respond with RTFM as an answer to questions or statements on a software user list,
but it seems to me that anyone on this mailing list who didn't know that PCB already had a bug tracking system
never bothered read the most basic of text files that shipped with the program.

Regards

Marvin