gEDA-user: Postscript PCB lines

I have identified and "fixed" the line splinters when printing to HP4000 LaserJet
postscript printers and 45 degree angles. The problem was solved by appending
round pins to the end points. I suspect that there are Postscript options to print
line segments with rounded ends which could explain the success when using
newer printers.

What are the procedures to get the "fix" tested and installed?

Also, I would like to generate a print option that would output the bottom layer
mirrored and the top layer normal. Needed for using iron on transfers.

I plan to attend the Wednesday night meeting. What are the options for getting
there from the West of Boston?

George