Re: gEDA-user: Support for heterogeneous symbols?

Yes, gschem supports heterogeneous symbols.
Just set refdes (u101) the same for all parts of the same device.  Further, if you'd like to have different labels for different symbol parts you can append lower case characters which are ignored by everything but are there for user convenience. (U101a, U101b, U101ioports, U53power, etc)

-Lares