gEDA-user: newlib footprints ==>manageable list of dirs in the library window.

Dan McMahill wrote:

My comment about it being strange that people trusted newlib footprints more than m4 generated footprints was based on

A big thing about newlib footprints is you can delete them, move them around, and organize the dirs that show up in the library window. For the m4's this is a lot of compile changes, so I have never done it.... I like the idea of runing m4 at compile and then having only newlib footprints, which you could delete whole dirs of, and have a manageable list of dirs in the library window.