Re: gEDA-user: Re: footprint bugs

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Mark Rages wrote:

>> I trust only footprints I made myself and triple checked
> It seems wasteful for all gEDA users to be doing this.

Yes, if there are errors, there should be a bug filed in the tracker
at pcb.sf.net.   That's what I did when I encountered footprint bugs,
and they were fixed quickly.

I'd like an effort reducing hard system to help this. m4 footprints are
still cluttered and I can't even figure how to remove them from my library window easily. Suggestions for dealing with them have been like, "delete m4 dir before compiling' That loses the ged- set of footprints, which are good...

remind me again what it matters if they are removed or not removed from the pcb library window?

-Dan