Re: gEDA-user: Why does auto-mirror mirror the bottom?

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 06:02:42PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> I was thinking about this, and thinking about wording:
>
>   None
>   All
>   Back (as seen)
>   Front (photo/tt)

I was totally confused by this until I realized you mean to label the
resulting option "mirror:" so that would be "mirror: none", etc, right?
That would be a big improvement.

BTW, while you're in there, if you check 'individual files', it should
put the layer names before any trailing '.ps', otherwise you have to
use 'foo.ps' when printing a single file but delete '.ps' for individual
files.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>