Re: gEDA-user: symbol for dual optocoupler

Hello!

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 05:45:01PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > The IC socket DIL 16 POL want to use to connect two optocaplers MCT6
> > with the PCB and IC socket DIL 20 POL want to use to connect one
> > SN74HCT245N.
>
> Then what you want is a symbol for a dual optocoupler, and a symbol
> for a 74245.

I have the symbol for a 74HCT245, but haven't for a dual optocoupler.

I can't find this symbol for optocoupler nowhere.

Also, want to find a symbol & a footprint for a

SUBD_FEMALE_LAY 36 (PC-centronics) or
SUBD_FEMALE_STAND 36 (PC-centronics).

What I need is a
symbol for dual optocoupler &
a symbol & a footprint for

SUBD_FEMALE_LAY 36 (PC-centronics) or
SUBD_FEMALE_STAND 36 (PC-centronics).

So, what would you advice to me?

Can I find these symbols & footprints anywhere, or I must to make this
symbols & footprints by my own hand? I make not yet any symbol so it
would to be for me a difficult job. :(

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csányi