Re: gEDA-user: Gerbv superposition of layers

Thanks - that seems to have worked. The gerbv I was using was from a
repository and was quite old. The reason I set all the corresponding
layers to the same colours was that if I XORed two corresponding
layers that were both the same colour, only the differences remained,
everything else would be black. But if I XORed two layers that were
different colours everything remained, but with varying colour
depending upon whether there was overlap or not.
(presumably because the XOR process XOR's every bit of the colour for
each pixel in the two layers, and produces a resultant colour from
this comparison - so only if both colours are the same will black
result)

Cheers,

Ben