Re: gEDA-user: Gerbv superposition of layers

The problems I experienced between gerbv 1.something and the latest
release would seem then to be some problem with the bitwise comparison
functionality when drawing the layers? Presumably this would have been
a fault with the GTK libraries rather than gerv itself? I notice that
if I try the same thing on my windows box using the gerbv windows port
I get the same problem, presumably since that port is quite old and
when it was created, the fix had not yet been implemented.

Thanks for the help,

Ben