Re: gEDA-user: gschem slotting bug

Hi Peter,

I also use gschem 1.4.0.20080127 and did not realized the problem you
mentioned. I placed a few slotted part to the sheet; the default
attributes are device, refdes and footprint for those I tried; when I
add slot attribute and change the value the pin numbers change
immediately, even without closing attribute dialog.

Can the problem caused by X or by gtk (I don't think so)?

/sza2