Re: gEDA-user: multi-page hierarchy

What I have done is to hide the refdes and use text for each component
instead.

I make a silk screen outline of a section and add the hierarchical
string as text to the silk screen. Inside the silkscreen out line each
foot print gets only the same string as shown in the schematics.

Now if I could only get the fab shop to use different color soldermask
for each section I could have a really colorfull board.

Steve Meier