Re: gEDA-user: pick and place ?plugin?footprints.c? for gerbv

I am a little confused here. Are we discussing taking a gerber file and
using it to generate the component location/rotations for a pick and
place machine?

If we are wouldn't it be a lot easier to use the pcb file to generate
the file?

Steve Meier