Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

I really don't like loosing the hierarchy information.

It would be nice if you could just get pcb to put the refdes without the
hierarchy string into the silkscreen. The hierarchy info I build into
the silkscreen by drawing boxes around each section and adding the
hierarchy string as text inside each box.

Steve Meier