Re: gEDA-user: New user - Hierarchy problem

Yes, exactly. I thought I had seen something about someone else having
done this before. There was something about changing the refdes from the
composite sheet/part style into a flat numbering system. Maybe I'm just
dreaming. Anyway, I'll take a look at grefdes tomorrow and see what I can
make of it.
Steve