Re: gEDA-user: Gschem: net names / symbols question

Hi Richard,

I needed to do the same thing so I looked at the file for the +12V symbol
and edited
  it to change it to create a new symbol for +2.5V.

this is what the file looks like:

v 20060906 1
P 200 0 200 200 1 0 0
{
T 250 50 5 6 0 1 0 0 1
pinnumber=1
T 250 50 5 6 0 0 0 0 1
pinseq=1
T 250 50 5 6 0 1 0 0 1
pinlabel=1
T 250 50 5 6 0 1 0 0 1
pintype=pwr
}
L 50 200 350 200 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
T 25 250 9 8 1 0 0 0 1
+2.5V
T 300 0 8 8 0 0 0 0 1
net=+2.5V:1

So how do I define or use a symbol which says something along the lines
of "+2.5V" in the schematic, and is connected to all other symbols with
the same name? In the mailing lists I found something where the net name
needed to be defined as name:pin -- but what to enter for pin?