Re: gEDA-user: pick and place ?plugin?footprints.c? for

If we really want this we might look into fully supporting arbitrary
rotations as a first step.  the current method is a elegant
hack\b\b\b\b workaround.

adding a rotation field to the data structures would be what is required for
DRC checking ( i believe that it still assumes 90 degree rotations )
pick and place exports

other stuff.....???

Hardkrash