Re: gEDA-user: Building the PCB+GL branch [WAS: Re: Open GL survey (for PCB)]

>    On your side of the smartjack, I'm sure you do.

Actually, four wires all the way out the driveway.  I know it's not
the two-wire variety because the last time they had to fix it, they
commented on the fact that I hadn't been "upgraded" to the two-wire
one.  I have two lightning protectors in the demarc box, not one.  And
yes, it usually throws off the repair guys.