Re: gEDA-user: Building the PCB+GL branch [WAS: Re: Open GL survey (for PCB)]

> [...], while me, having grown up (at least chronologically!) in the
> 1970s, "broadband" is a more relaxed way of saying "multiple
> information channels via frequency-division multiplexing on multiple
> independent carriers".

And, doesn't DSL fit that?  At the physical layer, at least - the
multiple physical-layer channels get combined into one bit pipe, but if
that's relevant, then all these mass-market last-mile technologies are
the same, because they all end up providing a simple bit pipe at the
customer interface.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx