gEDA-user: Problems cloning from git.gpleda.org

Hi there,

Has something changed in the configuration of the git server in the
changes of the last week? I now cannot clone from the repo at one of my
machines:

gareth@xdcnb047-vbox:~/devel/temp$ !406
git clone http://git.gpleda.org/gaf.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/gareth/devel/temp/gaf/.git/
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

Same for pcb.git.

This "machine" is a bit of an oddball - it's at work so it's a virtualized
Ubuntu guest on a Windows host, running behind a proxy (hence http: rather
than git:).

Proxy setup is AFAIK fine, I was happily git pulling the gaf tree until a
couple of weeks back - but I suppose it might have been the proxy that has
changed rather than gpleda.org.

Any pointers welcome.

Cheers
Gareth