Re: gEDA-user: OT: Latex

On Feb 6, 2010, at 6:26 AM, gene glick wrote:
Do you all use Latex for editing docs, or maybe open office or other? I'm getting fed up with the open office bugs and starting to think that Latex is a better alternative. Busy compiling Lyx as we speak.

Just curious if it works out well-

I use OpenOffice for quick & dirty stuff, but LaTeX (with PDF output) for anything that has to look good. Lyx is pretty nice but those types of front-ends usually just get in the way.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL