Re: gEDA-user: Problem With Macports Install

On Feb 16, 2010, at 7:37 AM, Chris Maness wrote:

>   Would I just download the source myself and compile?
>   Thanks,
>   Chris

I recently built pcb from the git repo without issues on 10.6.2.   There were a number of dependencies that I had to resolve first -- IIRC they were all documented in the readme.  In any case, I used macports for all dependencies and then simply built pcb from git head (living dangerously) and all went well.  Good luck.

-dave