Re: gEDA-user: Problem With Macports Install

   On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Peter Clifton <[1]pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 21:21 -0800, Chris Maness wrote:
     > I have installed PCB through Macports.  I am using the latest
     version
     >    of macports with a fresh ports tree.  I am running OSX 10.5 on
     an intel
     >    macbook.
     >    The child windows are unclickable.  The radio buttons and the
     nested
     >    list of library files do not seem to respond to mouse clicking.
      Can
     >    someone with a similar set up please confirm this?
     >    Please respond directly to:
     >    [1][2]chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     >    Thanks,
     >    Chris Maness
     Native or X11 variant of GTK?
     The native port of GTK 2.18 and onwards is known to have problems
     due to
     a lack of "client side windows" support.
     Personally, I'd stick to GTK 2.16.x if you want to build native for
     MacOS X or Win32.
     Best wishes,
     Peter C.

   Would I just download the source myself and compile?
   Thanks,
   Chris