Re: gEDA-user: right-mouse-click rotate

It seems that mouse actions are ignored in gtk mode.
Also, trying some actions from command line, I found that the
documentation is missing some of them in the gtk actions section; for
example Export() and NetlistShow().
Is anyone working on implementing in gtk all of the lesstif action and
vice-versa?