Re: gEDA-user: right-mouse-click rotate

Alberto Maccioni wrote:
There are 2 files in the src directory: pcb-menu.res and
gpcb-menu.res; I think one is for gtk, the other for lesstif.
But does this mean that you have to recompile to make changes to the
key bindings?

no.  See the manual.

Perhaps the key-binding has come from somewhere else?,
Hmm, there are a few gpcb-menu.res files scattered on my hard disk. How
does pcb decide which to pull in?

see the manual.

just to point out that they are customisable in gpcb-menu.res
Is there some official info anywhere on the syntax?

yes.  see the manual :)