Re: gEDA-user: Is there a way to get a footprint to place copper on both sides?

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:43:31 -0500, Jim Lynch wrote:

> I'm trying to build a double sided board with fingers to insert into a
> edge connector.  I realize I can add copper at the pcb step, but
> wondered if I could in any way build a footprint to do it for both
> sides?

add the flag "onsolder" to the pad you want to put on the other side.
See page 24 of http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20070818.pdf

If you prefer to do footprints in the GUI of pcb, lines that are in the
"solder side" layer group, get the onsolder flag.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: