Re: gEDA-user: Is there a way to get a footprint to place copper on both sides?

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:43:31 -0500
Jim Lynch <jimlynch1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to build a double sided board with fingers to insert into a edge
> connector.  I realize I can add copper at the pcb step, but wondered if I
> could in any way build a footprint to do it for both sides?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim.

There are a couple of Commodore 64 edge connector footprints in my
gedasymbols.org repository that demonstrate this also, in case that is useful
to you:

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/vanessa_ezekowitz/

--
"There are some things in life worth obsessing over.  Most
things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."