Re: gEDA-user: Message and Library windows

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 20:02 -0800, Jared Casper wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm tempted to pay someone a bounty to kill those with fire ;)
> >
> > (or certainly fix the message window's focus-stealing, attention
> > grabbing - behaviour. The same is true of the netlist window when you
> > press "F" on a net.)
> >

> Patch attached.  Here's the commit message (comments welcome):

Committed (removing a few minor trailing white-space issues).

Thank you for the patch!

We'll see how everyone (using git HEAD) finds the new behaviours, and
see if we need to adjust it at all.

I can't help but feel that some log messages are important enough to
bother the user about - and others are not.. we'll have to see what
people actually using it think, I'm not doing any PCB design work at the
moment myself.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton