Re: gEDA-user: I am such a troll for posting to slashdot

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 05:31:58PM +0900, timecop wrote:
> > standard parts library. ?And if you're making footprints and symbols,
> > text files generated by scripts are FAR superior to any GUI. ?I'd never
> > get 100-1000 pins right if I had to use a GUI.
> lol, every altium user disagrees.
> if you ever seen their IPC pattern / component wizard, you wouldn't be
> saying this.

Not OT.  Put up a video showing it in action.  Mabye geda hackers will
be inspired.  I really think one thing holding back geda is that the
users and developers don't have much experience with high-end tools.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>