Re: gEDA-user: pads, mask and solder paste

> And my own question to add: is there a way to shrink all solder paste
> openings, say, 5%?

I use a perl script to build a "paste.pcb" out of the working pcb,
which has objects on a copper layer that correspond to the calculated
paste openings from the original.  That way, the perl script can apply
all the adjustment rules I need for that particular board.

PCB itself has no way of controlling the paste output, other than the
"nopaste" flag.