Re: gEDA-user: Open Collector Error Checking

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 02:39:38PM +0100, Karl Hammar wrote:

> > To change this habit, was one of the motivations for the with the
> > switch from sourceforge to launchpad (hint, hint...)
> > At least patches can be more easily retrieved on the trackers.
>
> I understand the hint etc., but we should have one or more person
> that could actually *commit* thoose simple fixes, either at the
> official or a seperate site. I could possible set up a git repo for
> thoose simple fixes. Do anyone want to join?

In what way a git repo would be better than separate patches? For
testing?  Each separate set of changes would still have to be reviewed,
and I suppose that (together with the discussion/suggestion of
improvements) constitutes the main effort for accepting changes to the
main source tree.

--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci