Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 22:06 +0100, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
>
> >> If separation of name spaces is an important issue, I suggest
> >> to start with the pages linked above.
> >
> > Sounds great.  Go for it.
>
> Sorry, I don't feel separation of name spaces is a
> priority issue.

KMK - I think I emailed you off-list with my brief analysis of the
spider-web which is our wiki.

From a snapshot a few months ago, I started playing around with moving
content about and making much more extensive use of hierarchy within the
wiki (ensuring we have a sub-index page for each level of hierarchy).

By installing the "include" plugin for docuwiki, I was able to
re-construct some of our current massive link pages with includes of
neat sub-section contents lists.

Obviously we'd have to re-do this work based on a non-out of date wiki
snapshot, but I think we should look at it at "some point".

Best wishes.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,