Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

Hi,

That is very good, that you start working on the layer structure of PCB.

I'd turn the mask layer as a negative layer by definition.

I had hard time when I was designing my first 4 layer board, because there is
no way to switch on an inner layer with the inner pads of components without
displaying all the components on the outer layer.

Yes, I'd implement paste layers and non-conductive mechanical layers.

Yes, get rid of the current grouping mechanism.

I am really supporting this movement.

Thanks,
Levente

--