Re: gEDA-user: inexpensive 2-layer pcb prototypes in 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

I don't know what your profit margins will be like but even if you
have a design flaw in the first board the spending another $132 sucks
but IMHO shouldn't make or break whether you profit or not given a 150
board run. On my previous project I broke even only selling 6 boards
(prototype that was 100% functional - I got lucky).

Anyway my point was I don't think $33 is that bad for a low volume run
especially since advanced circuits fabs very high quality boards.

And no, i don't work for advanced circuits. In fact for my production
run I'm using a chinese company.