Re: gEDA-user: inexpensive 2-layer pcb prototypes in 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

On 02/18/11 12:12, yamazakir2 wrote:
If you need mask/silk I'd just stick with 33 each... the quality is
excellent and even with a minimum quantity of 4, it's not that big of
a investment if you plan on doing a 150 board run.

My board run coming is for an open hardware project with low volume sales
potential only and little room for error.  What if the prototype run
does what it's intended and exposes a flaw before production?

Spend another $132?

Here's something I found that serves as a good north America
channel to chinese fab prices since they have an office in Ottowa.
Shipping to USA is cheaper the Europe, and flat rate, so they must
be bundling it from China to Ottowa, then reshipping orders.

http://www.myropcb.com/online-quote/pcb-prototype-quote/

A single proto board up to 30 sq in. 2-layer seems to cost
$52 shipped and may include outline routing.  I have a question to them.
They answered on question already in about 30 minutes via email.

Anyone have experience with myropcb.com?

John