gEDA-user: gschem slots with different symbols

Is it possible to let gschem know two different symbols are the same
type component so auto-slotting works?  Alternatively, is there any way
to hide some pins on some instances of a symbol?  I always show power
pins, and for those components where slotting makes sense, I'd like to be
able to only show the power pins on one instance per package.  At the moment
I'm letting the power pins show on all slots and only connecting them up on
one per package, which doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it doesn't
meet my aesthetic requirements.

allan

--
Allan N. Hessenflow      allanh@xxxxxxxxxxxx