Re: gEDA-user: gschem slots with different symbols

   I have done something like this by using multiple symbols for a single
   device rather than slotting. From memory all that was required was to
   ensure the pinseq are correct and the symbols are given the same
   refdes.

   I'm sure someone will correct me if I have missed something :P

   On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Allan Hessenflow