Re: gEDA-user: Please test new grids for GTK PCB

Am 24.02.2011 08:17, schrieb jpka:
I prepare patch for new grid management, if you're interested please test it:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/724154
Thanks
Hi,

I have had a short test of your powerfull patch. I am not sure, if I shoud post my comments to the bug or the mailing list - I chose the list.

Some comments (most of them for usability):

I have not had a complete code review. But since now, everything works like expected. Thank you for your work!

Kind regards, Felix