Re: gEDA-user: Difficulty in border areas

> I also ran into trouble with DSUB connectors and the silk screen
> trying to place them at the edge of PCB. So this feature request is
> pretty high on my wish list :-) Yeah, I know - I should find the time
> and start coding...

It's so easy to just make the work area bigger than the board and have
an "outline" layer that I doubt this will get addressed soon, if at
all.

If this becomes a popular thing to do, we might need to tweak the
autoroute and autoplace routines to stay within the given outline.