Re: gEDA-user: PAL/CPLD programming

Once I liked those 22V10 quite a lot.
I tried to build programmer for them which will be very cheap, standard parts, compact, transportable, usable with free software etc...
No need for a special socket to program it. I used a standard PLCC and made a 1/4" hole in the middle of it. I take the strip out of the cheap ZIF and insert a round nail at the back throught the hole and push out the 22V10
The software is the standard ATMEL one. It was available to download when I did that project.

If you want to try it, visit my site and fell free to use it.
I am releasing it under stardard GPL license

http://micronator.org/schematic/ISPATMEL.PDF
http://micronator.org/wirewrap/ispGALavecCableBatWallettexte.jpg
http://micronator.org/wirewrap/Positionprogrammation.jpg
http://micronator.org/wirewrap/PositionTransport.jpg