Re: gEDA-user: phwew! that g_key_file_new snafu SUCKS!

>it took a while, but about a million sed scripts later i've
>successfully compiled gEDA 20041228 against gtk/glib 2.6.0.  isnt
>someone supposed to fix this in cvs?  i tried it too, but it appears
>to still be affected.

	Yeah, contrary to what the release notes said, I haven't had
an opportunity to fix this yet, mainly because I don't have a gtk+
2.6.x installed yet.  If somebody does, and wants to submit a patch for
this to me, that'll be great.	This fix is just renaming g_key_file_new
to something else in the noweb sources and of course testing it.  Thanks.

								-Ales

PS. gtk+ 2.6.x is not officially supported by gEDA/gaf 20041228.