Re: gEDA-user: Vias with zero clearance in PCB?

> So, are amazing little tidbits like this one written up somewhere in
> one place?

You mean, besides the source code?  That's where I had to look to find it.

Actually, I brought up the problem of forced clearance a while back.
IMHO we should have a flag for pins/vias that forces "no clearance".

But yeah, we know the docs are weak.  I'm in the middle of redoing the
GUI, maybe I'll work on the docs after that's finished.