Re: gEDA-user: wont be watching list :(

On Jan 17, 2006, at 4:02 AM, Robert Thorpe wrote:
it'll eat PCs for lunch in most applications, and you
won't have hardware problems.

That I very much doubt. UltraSPARCs have been slower than even middle of the road PCs for years now.

Doubt it all you want, I'm running dozens of them in production, my friend. There's more to computer performance than processor clock speed.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden