Re: gEDA-user: uClinux

I'm looking at the Cirrus logic EP9302, it's got ARM920T 200MHz, a couple of USB ports, a couple of UARTs, SDRAM controler, 10/100 ethernet MAC, some sort of floating point coprocessor, etc. - costs around 12 bucks in low quantity. They've ported linux 2.6 kernel already with drivers for the peripherals. They have an eval board, but it's around $450 - although the local rep can get me a 30 day loan. I'll check the atmel part.