Re: gEDA-user: uClinux

Try the Atmel AT91SAM9261, which is sampling now, to be in production
soon. The Eval kit is slow in arriving for some reason. I've talked to
Atmel, and Linux support is coming soon. For the impatient, Russell
King's mail-lists have been showing AT91SAM9261 Linux driver development
since November. Runs at 200MHz, and a descent number of peripherals. The
patches should make it to the main kernel soon.

The Samsung S3C24A0 is also an ARM926EJ-S based processor.

Check http://arm.convergencepromotions.com/catalog/m_home.htm for a list
of ARM Partners that have 926EJ-S cores.

Dave...

--
David Hart <dhart155@xxxxxxxxxxx>