Re: gEDA-user: I need layer for board outline

> There is vendor requirement that outline of board and various mount
> holes must be drawn in separate layer. Now board outline layer is always

How do we know which are the mounting holes?  Just the unplated pins
and vias?  And are there vendors that want the outline without the
mounting holes?  (i.e. do we need a user option or can we default to
something reasonable)

> Is it possible to create special layer without pins in gerber?

The special layer is called "outline" but it doesn't have the specific
feature you want.  Most vendors are happy with the fab drawing, which
uses the outline layer.