gEDA-user: Re: I need layer for board outline

In accordance with requirements, mounting holes with diameter greater
then 3 mm, different inner holes must be drawn in 'board' layer. Many
manufacturers here have such requirements.

> The special layer is called "outline" but it doesn't have the specific
> feature you want.

I drawn board outline in this layer. But this layer was exported with
holes marks also. I'll discuss this issue with manufacturer. Thanks.

>Most vendors are happy with the fab drawing, which
> uses the outline layer.

Most but not all. I think we need an option to create
*only graphical* layers (i. e. without exported pins in GERBER) for
simple assemblage drawing, additional information. Is it possible? I
don't remeber any EDA program that doesn't have such feature. 'silk'
layer not always the solution when I need to draw components with
the elements which are located beyond of pcb's edge.