Re: gEDA-user: Some pcb pecularities

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

5) The PCB subwindows (library, netlist, etc) don't receive official
focus. I. e. the window manager (metacity) does not highlight its frame and
some of the decorations won't work. E. g., dragging the window title fails
to move the subwindow.

this one is already fixed in cvs

Should I copy these reports to the BTS at source forge?

If you could verify that they still exist in the cvs version that would be a big help. But yes, they should go in the BTS. I'm often times slow in getting to those but at least they don't get lost.

-Dan